Zwell is a Washington Social Purpose Corporation founded on Earth Day, April 22, 2020.
- We do not use corporate shells or other structural means such as establishing multiple corporate entities to minimize tax payments.
- We have never filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Zwell has never committed, been penalized for, or been accused of bribery, fraud, or corruption.
- We have never been penalized or have had any allegations of anti-competitive behavior.
- We have never received any penalties for financial reporting, tax payments, investments, or loans.
- Zwell has never received any penalties regarding political contributions or international affairs.
- We’ve never been party to any litigation or arbitration.
- We have never experienced accidental discharges to air, land, or water of hazardous substances at any of our facilities.
- Zwell has never had environmental management or animal welfare penalties.