Are Sengled Element Classic LED bulbs compatible with Sengled Element Hub or other smart lighting hubs?
CAUTION: Before installing the Sengled Element Classic LED bulbs, please read and follow all precautions, including:
- Turn OFF the light switch controlling the light socket, before attempting to replace the light bulb.
- WARNING: RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. Do not attempt to disassemble bulb.
- Not suitable for use with standard wall dimmers.
- Suitable for use in operating environment between -4°F and 104°F (-20°C and 40°C).
- NOT FOR USE IN EMERGENCY LIGHTING.
Answer: Yes, a hub is required to control Element Classic LED bulbs. Compatible hubs include:
- Sengled Element Hub
- Amazon Echo Plus
- SmartThings Hub
If your hub is not listed, please refer to support.sengled.com or call [Customer Service/Support Phone Number] for the latest list of supported hubs.
This answer is applicable for the following models: E11-G13, E11-G14, E12-N13, E12-N14, E12-N14A, E12-N15.