Getting no or not enough hot water has many possible causes. We recommend checking these first.
- The power supply – make sure that there is power going to the water heater and proper wiring has been installed
- The fuse and circuit breaker – make sure the fuse has not blown or the circuit breaker did not trip
- The thermostat setting – make sure that the temperature was not set too low
- Water usage may have exceeded the capacity of the water heater. Wait for the water heater to recover after huge demand.
- Leaking or open hot water faucets. Make sure all faucets are closed.
Zwell is dedicated to getting homes closer to net zero through the installation of new energy-efficient hybrid water heaters. We are not currently equipped to do service or repair visits but we want to be as helpful as possible. Feel free to reach out to us here or for more information, you can contact the Rheem Hybrid Technical Services Department at 800-995-0982.